Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

The day I went to Rio...

For this activity we had to finish this sentence/story off. Enjoy

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden… Out of nowhere we see captain america fighting iron man. Then people start taking sides on the battle. I just sit there watching. Until I almost get hit. So I join captain america fighting iron man. Then we see flash deliver a devastating blow to iron man, showing that he is with captain america. Then batman riding into flash , which shows that he is with iron man. They then all get shot by Hawkeye who got punched by hulk. Then at the end I just escaped because off my brand new spirit animal. A panda. Okay so you are probally like it's like a lion or something and you don't expect a panda. Then everyone else got hit by a metor. Then I say "I'm not going to Rio De Janero again". The end

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing the Day 6 activities Mason. I agree with the order you have rated the uniforms in as well. Great effort.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.