Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Reporting live to rugby seven sport in Rio

I would be terrified with a smudge of excitement. Smiling but at the same time crying. They would be tears of sadness, nerve and joy. I would cover sevens rugby both girls and boys. I would laugh and wine and have to many drinks every time. But I wouldn't get drunk of drugs. Because they are for thugs. Also dirty Russian drug cheats. Everything would be at my feet, every week. Time can be lost just like fun. Sometimes you can trust no one. I will say, Rio de Janeiro.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great poem Mason. I love your ideas, especially "time can be lost just like fun". That is so true when you are busy with life or enjoying yourself. Remember when posting to your blog to explain to the read what subject you are doing what your task was exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.