Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Be the change Digi-Awards 2016!

For literacy we have been doing Digi-Awards
This is my Digi-Awards work for 2016. Enjoy!

We are Natalia, Mason, Logan and Josiah. For Digi Awards we learned about Be the Change then chose a topic. We chose bullying and researched as a group about bullying. We did movie making and had to do storyboard prototypes, write a script and learn how to use Imovie. In Imovie we learn’t how to piece videos together to make one movie. We took turns at recording and being in the video. We had to practice a lot. Our entry shows Be The Change because we gave ideas on how to stop bullying which encourages people to Be The Change.          
                               
Reflection: What I would do next time, I would add in background music and add more detail. Also I would insure everyone gets a say in what to do. I think that I have produced a good video with my group and we should get at least top 20.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.